Cantor Spine Institute is founded in an excellence-minded, patient-first ethos. We strive to establish trusting relationships with every individual under our care in order to achieve incredible results. Cantor Spine Institute employs every resource available to ensure a personalized treatment plan designed to vastly improve your day-to-day life. Our holistic approach to the patient journey reflects the exacting nature of the surgeries we perform: safe, calculated, meticulously planned, comprehensive, excellent.
Our Patient Advocacy Program begins on day one and extends throughout the duration of your care, which includes pre-surgical, in-patient, post-surgical, behind-the-scenes, and concierge.
The Patient Advocacy Program encourages patients and their caregivers to take an active role in recovery planning, for the best results. Spinal care is not one-size-fits-all; every case is unique to the individual. Our team takes the time to really listen, hear, understand, and assess your needs.
We’re by your side across every step of your spinal journey.
Cantor Spine Institute is dedicated to delivering the best care across every step of the patient journey, and the entire team is aligned in the constant goal of getting our patients to “BETTER.”
Cantor Spine Institute is founded in a commitment to methodical research, sound outcome analysis, precise process development, sophisticated risk assessment, meticulous planning, and preparation – all created to prevent complications and ensure the most successful surgery possible. We always pursue non-surgical avenues as the first course of action.
From day one, the Cantor Spine Institute team will do everything it can to ensure your surgery remains a success. Besides dietary planning, we will also evaluate your home to ensure the environment is safe and free of potential hazards. Throughout the process, we will do our best to help you ease back into a lifestyle free of pain and discomfort so you can be up and running and doing what you love again.
THE PATIENT JOURNEY
Refers to the physical and psychological preparations taken in advance of the operation, tailored precisely to a patient’s individual needs. Our personalized pre-surgical care includes:
- Coordination of schedules and services
- Situational health risk assessment
- Environmental risk assessment (includes a visit to your home to evaluate needs)
- Goal Setting
- Health coaching
- Preventive medicine counseling
- Cantor Spine Institute Diet & Nutrition Program
- Post-surgical planning (family members and caretakers are involved in this process)
All the post-operative care that follows your surgical procedure – varies by surgery type and personal health history. Post-operative care begins the moment the surgery is complete and often includes Pain Management.
- Pain Management
- Post-operative health and recovery assessment
- Post-operative diet and exercise plan
- Physical therapy consultation
- Health coaching
- Coordination and review of home health and rehabilitation services
Includes all the medical treatment at the hospital or medical facility, and requires at least one overnight stay.
- Completely customized Patient Advocacy Program
- Coordination of special needs and specific requests
- Post-Op transition planning
- Establishing local resources for comfort and convenience
All the logistics and back-end work that takes place to make the surgery possible, everything from one-on-one review of insurance coverage and benefits, coordination of family resources, access to Cantor Spine Institute’s network of exceptionally qualified consulting physicians and therapists.
- One-on-one review of insurance coverage and benefits to maximize available resources
- Access to a network of highly-qualified physicians and therapists, including cardiologists, neurologists, pain management specialists, primary care physicians, physical and occupational therapists, etc.
- Coordination of all appointments with consulting physicians, diagnostic services, home health agencies, etc.
- Coordination of family resources, including daily updates and information sharing
- Availability of team to answer questions and problem solve for patients and family members
Cantor Spine Institute welcomes and treats patients from around the world, including Europe, South America, Australia, the Middle East, and beyond. Our team fully appreciates the stresses associated with surgical procedures, especially so for patients who are traveling from afar. We do everything possible to ensure the experience is as smooth, comprehensive, comfortable, and successful as possible.
All international patients are enrolled in our Patient Advocacy Program, which allows our team to work directly with patients and caregivers to develop a comprehensive pre- and post-operative plan that includes risk assessments, goal setting, health coaching, diet and nutritional planning, pain management, meal deliveries, cleaning services, and beyond.
Our complimentary MRI assessment is available for patients across the globe. For patients outside the United States, simply send your MRI to our office and the administrative team will set up a phone appointment with one of our Doctors to discuss your needs. We look forward to treating you. Please call (954) 567-1332 to learn more.
INSURANCE AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
Payment is due at the time of services rendered. We require 24-hours notice for cancellation of scheduled appointments. Cancellations that fall outside the 24-hour window are subject to cancellation fees.
Cantor Spine Institute providers are not contracted with most insurance companies. As a courtesy to our patients, our office will file an insurance claim on your behalf (after payment is received) to cover any co-payments or deductibles for both In Network and Out of Network services. Please call (954) 567-1332 to learn more.